With time as a constraint in today’s fast paced world there is a rush factor syndrome where people want to achieve more in less time. Recession has played a huge role in deciding the tasks based on limited budget. Time is heavily priced. So…the best way to look out for great SEO efforts is to incorporate less time consuming tasks.
Do not place SEO services in the back benches of your office. Just pay a little more attention and witness your businesses reap benefits.
What is the greatest advantage of quick SEO revisions?
Many a times, a company considering SEO tune-ups results in shelving undertakings due to large budget portion or if SEO vendor was way out of budget range. Here comes the era of quick deals and what better way to cash-in on the mindset than to process speedy SEO provisions.
What does an elaborate SEO campaign require?
A full SEO movement involves a great many functionalities.
- Tactical modification of information design.
- Additional interest on SEO design elements.
- Integrate high quality SEO content.
- Craft blue print as link-building inventiveness.
Adopt the best SEO short service strategy…
Go for quick shot SEO campaigns to enable positive results with your organic search traffic. Involve in everyday site checks to reduce time taken to analyze clustered days at a time. A daily check needs very little assessment time and can be executed at a rapid rate. Tackle all your SEO issues on a day to day basis and in a week’s time see your web traffic grow.
What Quick Fix SEO Tasks to do on Daily Basis?
Among the numerous SEO jobs required, just follow some speedy ideas to showcase your site on the World Wide Web invite phenomenal traffic.
Examine your robots.txt file
Unintentionally robots.txt entries include unknowing errors of a developer or prior site supervisor. The mishap happens when the professional, unknowingly does not remove designations of a new page when rolled live or when quality content was reckoned unnecessary for the web audience.
To reverse a catastrophe:
- Visit robots.txt files.
- Pin point with-held pages, folders, or images from search engines (required to drive website traffic).
- Immediately quick-fix the issue.
Check your meta robots tags
Utilize the Screaming Frog software tool to run a site scan. The tool checks and assesses any pages on the site barred through a meta robots tag.
Review your site Click Through Rate (CTR) by page
Google’s CTR data on landing pages and keywords (in Google Analytics account) are for interesting sites with attractive search results exhibits.
- Identify your worst landing page (with maximum bounce rates) and revise it.
- Recognize Title factor and Meta Description.
- Improvise site display and attract more web traffic.
Identify worst landing page?
Stopover at your Google Analytics account and go to Traffic Sources. Now select Search Engine Optimization – Landing Pages section to analyze your worst performing landing page.
Can you analyze keywords too in this way?
Yes, you can. Perform a similar test for the keywords aspect for this analytical section as well, to get an idea of your site’s performance.
Get rid of duplicate content
Search engines are not in favor of two versions of your content. It just takes only a moment to clear your duplicate content and link value dilution concerns. Segregate duplicated site pages and create a permanent 301 redirect to swerve different versions to your one single site. It is easy to combine inbound link equity of the duplicate and real versions into a single page. The combining effort does not confuse user traffic and therefore, invites increased internet crowd.
Regularly evaluate linked pages on my site?
Use the Open Site Explorer tool and retrieve data from your server status on your frequently linked content. Find out pages that earlier went viral but is now deleted and also, a temporarily re-directed greatly linked page. Unearth such linked pages and re-direct, to increase link worth on the sphere of influence.
find out duplicate title components
Identify duplicate title elements and perform multiple quick actions to fix the issue.
- Write unique title elements.
- Re-direct pages.
- Insert keywords in required multiple pages.
How to discover duplicate title elements?
Perform a quick check in Google Webmaster tools to discover duplicate pages, incorrect keywords, and bad title element structure.
Pinpoint commanding links and get an Anchor Text change
Make use of tools such as Open Site Explorer and Majestic SEO to assess your anchor text. Link site authority with these tools and analyze your anchor text element. Links from commanding sites (like Buy, Learn More, and Click Here) put off user traffic. Identify your strongest links and get a text modification to a branded variant.
Bombarded with duplicate content by annoying default pages…
Make useful revisions and clear out internal site flaws. Review your site links in main, footer, and all supporting navigation elements to assess duplicate contents by default pages like /index.html. Re-direct such pages to the absolute page and also, amend links to target the absolute page.
Do not forget to review Google and Bing Local Listings
Own your off-site listings to attract more web traffic to your site. More and more online users are becoming increasingly localized. So, cash-in on the changing internet scenario.
- Claim your listing.
- Have power over your external profiles.
- Show search engines that you are under control.
Search engine listings are an established local algorithm ranking element. So, to further your interests launch verification set-up with other web profiles such as Yelp, to combat the problem in the near future.
Fast and Furious SEO Tips – The Best Online Bet
Go ahead and take part in the everyday 15-minute SEO ride and see your business grow. No time and budget consuming services anymore. Take a quick time off and up your internet marketing measure. You require just a quarter-of-an-hour to set an effective SEO base for your business.
Are you into internet marketing and desperate for information on what other marketers are up to? Are they succeeding well and you are not? So, what is the reason for you lagging behind other contenders?
Well…for rising on par with strong SEO challengers, first and foremost, it is crucial to know whom you are competing with. Analyze the strength and weaknesses of some established SEO front runners and gain from their experience.
How to Know Who Your Competitors Are?
Website rankings establish the success of online marketing names. The toppers are the ones to watch out for, as they have more profit ratio than the rest of their lesser ranked followers. Analyzing offline business ventures is the easiest task, as you can personally identify which companies are doing well and which are not. But it is not so in the case of online dealings.
The not so easy factors in identifying your online competitors…
- Competition in the form of sites in your slot with similar features.
- Contesting with sites with major keywords identical to your USP.
- Straight forward opponents competing directly with your long tail keywords.
What is the best way to find out about your online SEO rivals?
As the contention list is a very long and tedious analysis process, the best way to find the truth about your fellow competitors is to do a Google search. Enter your target keywords and just list out the top ranking names. There…you have your very own record of your focal contenders catalog.
Once You have the SEO Competitors List, then What?
The first major step is now achieved. The next operation is to directly visit the websites (of the competitors) and analyze them visually. Ask yourself the following questions and note down the answer.
- Study the visual appeal of the contender’s website. Are they attractively designed, possess a user-friendly interface, and demand the attention of target audience?
- Scrutinize the content (including keywords usage). Are their content of high-quality and pertaining to specific business interests?
- What about their URLs? Ensure what kind of URLs they use. Is it static or dynamic?
How effective are these questions?
The answers are what makes these websites stand out among the others in the online crowd. Understanding your SEO competitors’ professionalism helps to gather information on their web success. Ask more questions as the answer lies within each and every website.
How Useful are Keywords for SEO Analysis?
The prime success of a website depends on effective keywords presentation. What better way to find out the reason behind your online rivals triumph. The better the keywords content usage the better is the online rankings.
How to spot the keywords used by top listed websites?
Your list of best keywords might not be available in your fellow competitor websites. So, what is the correct way to discover the right keywords?
- Check out if the websites of successful competitors contain similar keywords that you incorporated in your site.
- Utilize the Website Keyword Suggestion software tool to test the keywords that perform well for your rivals’ websites.
- Make the most of the Keyword Density Cloud tool to check your SEO contenders’ keywords density.
- Identify the location of the keywords in contending websites (search in meta tags, headings, image tags, and URLs) for gaining keywords information.
What are Backlinks and How Effective are they for SEO Rankings?
Backlinks (of web pages) are the strength of excellence in online SEO rankings. Analyze the backlinks of your SEO competitors and you can possess intelligence on their website performance.
- Check number, origin, and anchor text and retrieve backlinks data.
- Verify if competitors possess backlinks from high-ranking sites and contact webmasters of these popular websites and get them for yourself too.
- Make use of the Backlink Summary and Backlink Anchor Text Analysis tools for in depth backlinks analysis.
What About the Efficacy of Page Ranks for SEO Analysis?
Other than effective keywords and backlinks analysis, the best way to discern your competitors’ online performance is through page ranks study. Examine your adversary page ranks in Google search engine. Do not leave out Bing and Yahoo in your investigation. Each and every web competitor has connections with search engines. So, analyze the indexed pages that your contender sites have with these search engines. Page rankings are essential factors for efficient SEO analysis.
Do Not Forget Social Networking Sites…
Every web user has an identity through any of the numerous social media sites flooding the internet market. They are the online traffic grabbers and a check on your SEO contenders’ performance on Facebook, Twitter and other popular networking names is mandatory. However, it is not as easy as it sounds, to gather such huge data for SEO analysis.
- Begin from Social Bookmarking sites to kick-start your social media research and analysis.
- Search famous Social Bookmarking sites to confirm popularity of your contenders.
- Check if your competitors have accounts in the most popular (Facebook and Twitter) sites and find if any visibly available pages are made public.
- Evaluate the number of posts and the recognition your arch rivals witness on this social media platform.
Why are PPC Ads Popularly? How is it Useful in Comparative Online Competitors Study?
The most established and effective internet marketing technique is Paid Per Click (PPC) strategy. Its cost-effective approach is the most sought after aid to drive increased web traffic. Compare PPCs of your fellow SEO contenders and gather information on the secrets of their online success. Google Adwords (favorite PPC choice) is the most preferred by web masters among other tools. Avail Google’s PPC comparing tool called Analyze Competition. Even though it is limited to Google Adwords it is one of the most efficient tools to compare your PPC performance with that of your competitors.
Analyze Your SEO Competitors and Up Your Quotient
Keep an eye on your contenders and gain from their knowledge. Spend some time to compare your results with that of winning SEO names and build your business quotient. Measure up to your challengers, by evaluating their online feat with that of your own. If you are weaker than your adversary then gain facts and figures of their strengths and overcome your failings with their knowledge. Reinforce your SEO attempts through comparisons and analysis.
PPC is way of getting targeted audience to your website by publishing ads on search engines. It is an effective way of generating when you don’t highly rank for your top keywords. But unlike SEO, you will have to pay a price for visitors coming through those published ads.
In order to have a successful PPC campaign, you will need to take care of few important things.
1. Understand your business/brand
- What is your brand/business all about? What are your services/products?
- Study your competition. How are your different than your competition?
- Go through your successful and failed marketing strategies so you can learn from them and not repeat them.
2. Know what your goals are.
- Different businesses have different set of goals. It can be anything based on the nature of your business like of you own a blog your goal is to get more visitors or may be more subscribers, if you are a online shopping website you want more buyers. You goal can be anything based on the nature of your business, so determine your goals early.
- Make your goals realistic. Say if you advertise for $200 you cannot expect to get 200 new leads. But a more realistic goal might be getting around 30 leads. New leads don’t mean new buyers/customers to your products or service but they might possibly turn into one.
3. Determine your budget
- Managing a PPC campaign is exciting and yet overwhelming. You can end up wasting more than whats on your budget if you don’t keep a close eye on your spending. You don’t want to go crazy on an advertising campaign which is not paying off.
- Based on the industry and the keyword you opt-in for, your cost of advertisement varies. For example if you are a cake shop owner you keyword might cost you around 30 cents while if you are a auto care center you might end up paying 5 dollars to 8 dollars a keywords.
- Study your ppc campaign on a regular basis and keep and eye on your ROI. Study how much is your one customer worth. If your spending is around $20 per customer but you are just making $10 on one customer, its not worth carrying that campaign.
4. Who is your targeted audience
- Who is your audience? Figure out the targeted age group, gender, etc. If you are a Bridal store your targeted audience are females.
- What is their location? If you are a cake shop owner in Los Angeles you don’t want to target audience in Seattle.
- What are they looking for? If you are trying to sell an iPhone to a user looking for ringtones it will not turn into a lead. But instead if you are offering a ringtone to audience looking to buy iPhone it can turn into a lead.
5. Work on your keyword list
- Make a list of all important keywords related to your services or products. The success of a PPC campaign mostly depends on the right keywords.
- Finalize your targeted keywords using keywords tools – keywords planner tool (by Google Adwords), Google trends, Wordtracker, etc.
- Bid on the keywords that aptly describe your business.
- Eliminate the keywords that don’t generate leads.
6. Attractive ad Campaign
- For your ad campaign to be successful, your audience has to find your ad attractive.
- Make your TAG line appealing and catchy. Putting right keywords in the campaign is not the only thing about tagline.
- Create different ads for multiple keywords.
- Try not to mislead your audience with your ad campaign. If a visitor come to your website and doesn’t find what he/she is looking for it negatively affects your business.
7. Homepage is NOT your Landing page
- When users are redirected to home page instead of landing page they can get overwhelmed with the content.
- Design a new landing page if you don’t have one.
- Landing page should have a good call of action. If it doesn’t have a call of action the visitor leaves your site, increasing your bounce rate.
8. Most IMPORTANT – monitor your campaign closely
- Check your ROI.
- Redesign your ad if its not generating enough leads.
- You need to track the success of your campaigns and ensure if its getting you right audience.
- Redo points 1-7 based on market changes and change your campaign accordingly.
In general, it is advisable to work towards increasing your ROI by drilling your Adwords spending up and down based on trends without losing the track of your monthly spending. SHare your views with us on this.
You spend lots on money on marketing, advertising, hire a SEO company or do PPC and get a lot of traffic, is that traffic really converting? What is it on your website that your visitors come and go without buying or products or services? Some of your visitors are just bouncing off or not converting as you expected them to. That is when a good landing page comes into play.
Landing page is important when you want to direct your paid traffic to instead of your homepage. Homepage is a more generic page where you give your audience an overview about yourself, your service and other things. While your landing page talks just about the product, or service from which the target audience ended up on your page. You want them to convert and not just read and leave your website.
Here’s how an ideal landing page should be designed.
- Have a Head line which give a clear message about the page. It should explain your product or service in one or two lines
- Include an image or a video that explains your service or product. “A picture says a thousand words” and for some audience that can be a converting point.
- Write short points explaining your services. Don’t write a paragraph on it just short bullet points.
- A compelling Call-to-action which would differentiate it from the rest of the page. Like a “Call Now”, “Download Now” or a “Book Now” button.
- Provide navigational links to different pages of your website.
- Now probably you have reached the page fold (the time when your audience would have to scroll to read other information on the page), you would like to describe your services or products which the visitor would like to read before buying or using your services.
- Include testimonials from other users of your products and services. It helps your visitors have faith in you and your services. Also include the name, position and the company of the person writing a testimonial.
- Include security seals and statements to build trust when taking their personal information to build trust with your audience.
There is no one rule that fits all, you need to keep on testing your page to see which one converts more than others. If you have any other information that you think we are missing here and might be helpful to share do comment below.